Lakes District News

This is the old Police Building Constructed in 1920, which was the District's police residence, courthouse and jails until the 1950's. It was built by Carl Osberg in 1920.  It was renovated as a newspaper office and declared a provincial heritage building in 1979.  An iron cell block once filled the room where computer typesetting equipment now resides and is used to produce the newspaper.

Location Map

Funding Recognition Logo Area

Copyright 2013 Bulkley Valley Museum
website by spark design