Heritage House

This house was the home of the first forest warden  and his family and was built in 1938.  The house is now home to the Lakes District Museum and the Chamber of Commerce Tourist Office is next door.  This is not a heritage building - having been built in the mid-1980s - but it was built in a heritage style to conform.  The  Heritage Centre was opened in February 1988.

Location Map




Summer: daily, 10-6.

Funding Recognition Logo Area

Copyright 2013 Bulkley Valley Museum
website by spark design